Cool Resource Tools For Online Sales Training
If you are anything like me, you have probably invested more time and money into learning about online sales training and creating a successful online business than you care to admit.
You have signed up for a variety of programs and downloaded tools to help you get the job done. Unfortunately as the weeks went by, you became confused and less inspired.
Online Sales Training Can Be Frustrating
Well over the course of my online business journey, I have found many cool tools that are fun, interesting, and useful.
The great thing about most of the cool tool resources is many are free. They are not always free, but most are free tools to use and then, if and when you want to, you can upgrade to a paid version or a paid membership.
Many times I have found the free versions to be absolutely perfect for the job I wanted to accomplish.
Building an online business does take time, energy, and money. Online sales training is designed to guide you past the obstacles, introduce you to useful tools, and mentor you in building your business.
I mentioned, at the beginning, that I had spent more time and money than I cared to admit. Having gone through a variety of programs this is what I have discovered:
1. Every program becomes outdated very quickly, keeping up with the latest technology is key to your success. You can plan on things changing every six months. Knowing this will help you adjust and expect change. Change is all part of the process.
2. If you desire a long-term profitable business, good business ideas must be well researched.
3. Many programs seem to leave out the one key ingredient you need to achieve success.
4. Working with other online business people is the best practice for keeping up with internet marketing for small business. This is a project best done with help from others. When you join others, you have the benefits of collaborating and brainstorming many profitable business ideas.
Following are two examples of cool tools that I enjoy using:
1. Have you ever wanted to convert a PDF file to a jpeg format? Well I have a PDF file; and I wanted to put a picture of the front cover of the PDF file on my blog. I wanted to make it as easy as possible for my readers.
I figured if they had to click, on a link, to view the picture I might lose them. I found an extremely easy and free program that I did not even have to download. Within 5 minutes, I had a jpeg picture I could easily put on my blog post. Finding this cool tool (zamzar.com) absolutely made my day.
2. I like to check my article headlines for their emotional value. Will my readers notice my headlines? Often what seems like a strong headline, to me, does not pass the emotional value test.
I use a free headline analyzer (amininstitute.com/headline) that helps me to create compelling headlines.
With Online Sales Training Time and Energy Are The Major Factors
Like I said earlier, building an online business does take time, energy, and money. I believe that time and energy are key ingredients; and money is necessary for some start-up programs and fees. Many people who venture into internet marketing for small business find that cost is a significant factor.
However, cost can be kept to a minimum by using cool tools and taking a look at affordable online sales training.